Andy and I finally made plans to meet at the Sudbury River after work. The exact same place we use to meet and fish at 10+ yrs ago. We built a dolly system to wheel the boat down to the river, it seemed to work well. We fished up the river towards Rt2, thru Fairhaven Bay and maybe a 1/4 mile upriver past the bay. Fishing was pretty good. I ended up catching 2 Largemouth and 2 Pickerel. All decent size. The larger of the Bass is pictured. I only used a dressed Mepps #5 silver and a black and silver willow blade spinner bait.
Andy also did well. He caught a nice Yellow Perch, a couple of Bass and a nice Pike (pic).
We fished right up until about 8:30. Andy landed his Pike just before we called it quits.
I should also add that one of the wheels on the dolly snapped on the way back up the hill.
3/3 - we've caught Pike the last 3 times we've been fishing.